UGA Black Alumni Affinity Group Events
The UGA Black Alumni Affinity Group in partnership with the Office of Admissions is excited to invite you to two virtual panel events, namely, UGA Black Alumni Student Panels and Family Panels.
These virtual programs are designed to create a space for meaningful dialogue and hear about the experiences of Alumni and Parents at the University of Georgia. Both sessions are slated to last one hour.
For Students, the Black Alumni Student Panels will be held on the following dates and times:
- Tuesday, October 13 – 6:00 PM
- Monday, November 9 – 6:00 PM
- Thursday, December 3 – 6:00 PM
For Parents/Families, the Black Alumni Council Family Panels will be held on the following dates and times:
- Monday, October 12 – 6:00 PM
- Wednesday, November 11 – 6:00 PM
- Tuesday, December 1 – 6:00 PM