Undergraduate programs available through UGA on the Tifton campus include: Agribusiness, Agriscience and Environmental Systems, Agricultural Education, and Biological Science. Undergraduate programs available through UGA on the Griffin campus include: Agribusiness, Agricultural Education, Biological Science, Environmental Resource Science, Food Industry Marketing and Administration, Consumer Economics, General Business, Microbiology, and Special Education, as well as Interdisciplinary Studies in Psychology or Sociology. Application to these programs is for upper-level transfer students.
Transfer Application Process
You are eligible for transfer admission consideration to the undergraduate programs on UGA’s Athens, Tifton, Griffin, or Online campuses if you have:
- 60 or more completed hours of transferable credit by the application deadline,
- graduated from high school at least 12 months prior to the term of intended enrollment,
- completed at least one year of college by the term of intended enrollment, and
- a 2.8 or higher calculated transfer GPA.
- Tifton, Griffin, or Online campuses require Program Coordinator Authorization.
To complete the transfer application, the following materials must be postmarked no later than the deadline for the respective term to which a student is applying:
- Application for Transfer Admission
- Non-refundable $70 application processing fee,
- Official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended, including work completed through joint or dual enrollment programs, study abroad programs, or as a summer transient or other such program.
- To learn more about online opportunities visit the Other Students section of this site.
Please be certain to submit the most recent transcript available to you documenting final grades in the most recent completed semester or term.