The status of your application will be available once we have processed your application form and application fee. Please allow approximately two weeks to input your application into our system and three weeks to match materials mailed separately from your application.
First-year applicants please note:
- Decision letters for Spring semester freshman applicants will be mailed in early October.
- We require all material for Spring semester freshman to be submitted by the September 1 deadline.
Transfer applicants please note:
- In order to make a decision, we must have the most up-to-date transcripts from your previous colleges. Please check the date that we received each transcript.
- Only work completed by the application deadline and on your transcript will be considered for an admission decision.
- Here is a general guide as to when transfer applicants will received a decision : Spring term applicants - September to mid October; Summer applicants - late February to mid March; Fall applicants - early March to mid June.
- Student's with international transcripts will also need an Outsourced Credential Evaluation, but this form is not shown on the Status Check.